Saturday, June 27, 2009

Anime Convention?!

A typical Saturday afternoon spent at a bookstore. I noticed that there were lots of Japanese people at the mall today. I was planning to leave... then suddenly, just out of nowhere a bunch of people in costumes were walking around the mall. That's when I realized... "cosplay! ohmygod! I always wanted to be in an [anime] convention and see cosplay! what great luck! ohmygod!!!" I really saw a lot! I saw C.C. and Lelouch [in his Zero costume] from Code Geass, Renji from Bleach, Skywalker and Darth Vader from Star Wars, Megaman from Megaman, Chun-Li from Streetfighters, Master Shredder from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Joker from Batman, Wolverine from X-Men, Leonidas from 300, and a whole lot more! I really enjoyed taking pictures of Zero lol! I didn't get to see the whole event though... but I think the most original cosplay was the carton box! *fangirl mode* Whahahaha! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment